Closing and Starting:
Tips for Ending 2013 and Starting 2014
1. Make a list of all the things that went right this year then GIVE GRATITUDE.
2. Make a list where you fell short of your goals and what got in your way. GIVE
3. Make a list of the relationships that served you this year in meeting your goals and living
the life you are striving to live. GIVE GRATITUDE
4. Make a list of relationships that did not serve you this year. RELEASE the NEED FOR
THIS DISTRACTING ENERGY
5. Make a list of the 3 most important things in your life. REMEMBER
6. Make a list of what you are willing to do to have more of what is most important to you.
7. Post the list of what is most important to you somewhere where you can see it every day.
Giving Thanks and Gratitude for all that you have, the Blessings and the Lessons of life is so
important in preparing the way for changing your life to be better suited for you. Holding a
clear vision of what is important to you and remembering it and staying focused on that vision
is a way to work those things into your daily life and decision-making. Then they can
manifest. In 2014, I wish for you growth, purpose, peace, hope, joy and unconditional love.
Join me in learning to manifest the life you want through out 12-Week Life
In peace and joy,
|News and Updates
|"This book really will change your life. I am
living each day just as I want it to be. It is a
tool that would change your life. Life
Mapping brings clarity on how to manifest
your ideal lifestyle by doing and writing it
down the correct way to make things
Heather Stewart, Cleveland, Ohio