Fall is upon us. Later this month we will come together to celebrate the fall equinox and the change it signals. Since June, the summer solstice, the days have been getting shorter in the Northern Hemisphere. The earth is shifting on its axis and so the sun’s position to the earth. The fall equinox signifies the harvest. A time when we reap the bounty of our hard work all year long and when we think about preparing our fields for winter and the new year to come. As spiritual beings, we can get in sync with the planet and align our rhythms so that we too are moving with the powerful energy of our planet.
- How are you feeling about the work you have done this year, so far? What is undone?
- Where did you have successes and now get to reap the harvest?
- Where did you fall off and what can you do over this fall season to still manifest your goals and vision for this year?
- Where were there unforeseen circumstances that moved you out of balance?
- What is needed from you now?
- What seeds do you want to plant now so that in the spring they will flourish?
- How are you envisioning the rest of the year in a way that sets you up for success in the new year?
These are just some of the questions we have the opportunity to contemplate during this season.
Join us for the Life Mapping Fall Equinox session on Sept 22, 2021, at 7:30 pm EST as we celebrate the fall equinox as a community of spiritual seekers & learners. Click here to RSVP.