A Time for Gratitude and Thanksgiving
November is the month, in the United States, where we take time to sit in gratitude with the celebration of Thanksgiving. Whether this year has been challenging or whether you have manifested all of your goals or something in between, November is a great time to be still and count your blessings. It’s also a good time to make sure that you got the lessons of the year that is ending, so that you can take those lessons with you into the new year. It’s the great pause before the holiday season launches in full force. Unless you are like my sister, who is likely finished with her holiday shopping already. Either way, its a great time for reflection.
- What are you grateful for this year?
- What are you ready to celebrate?
- What lessons have revealed themselves to you that you want to make sure to take with you into the next year?
- What are you grieving, be they losses of loved ones or disappointments or accomplishments that didn’t manifest?
- What do you need to do to let go of what no longer serves you?
In November, we are hosting a special retreat for our Premium Members of the Life Mapping Community to contemplate these questions, create or revisit our life maps and update them, so that we go into 2022 with clean energy, clear vision and goals, and the vibrant energy needed to manifest powerfully in the new year. For more information, check out our Life Mapping Community platform and join us as a Premium Member. Premium members get full access to Life Mapping books, courses, and bimonthly Mastermind Sessions with Monika & Everett, as well as special member-only events like November’s retreat. Click here for more information on membership